Warsaw 10 Top Secret Sights is an adventure, during which you will unearth the best hidden attractions of Warsaw. You will discover some most interesting and photogenic places of the city that don’t stand out at first glance. Perfect to make compelling images.
Become a City Spy.
During the tour you learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, decorations. You will see how easy it is to overlook interesting sites; some are not conspicuous, others are interesting by their history. We will be spying also in Praga, the part of the city located on the other side of the Vistula River.
Meet the most hidden sights of Warsaw:
- Praga murals – street art, which makes an impression,
- Praga streets where time stood still – this is where the Pianist was filmed,
- a district reminiscent of Orwell’s 1984,
- the most emblematic panorama of Warsaw,
- Warsaw bears,
- the Warsaw which no longer exists,
- top hidden monument in Warsaw – there is no justice in the Supreme Court,
- a palace reduced to a tomb,
- a communist skyscraper,
- the Warsaw largest colonnade, which cannot be seen.
- pickup with the spy-ship at your hotel,
- getting familiar with the equipment of a City Spy and tasks to perform,
- Slasko-Dabrowski Bridge,
- Praga Park,
- Arsenal surroundings,
- Pilsudski Square,
- Palace of Culture and Science,
- Ministry of Agriculture,
- dropoff at the place you choose.
Duration and Cost:
3.5 h; 169 PLN per person.