Cracow – historic Polish capital is an adventure, during which you will discover the most attractive sights in Cracow. Cracow is unique on a global scale – the Old Town was inscribed on the first UNESCO World Heritage List. It is home to the largest medieval square in Europe, the second oldest university in this part of the continent and Wawel Hill with a Castle and Cathedral – the cradle of Polish history. A trip to Cracow is like a fascinating journey through time.
Spy on Cracow with us.
During the tour you will learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, ornaments, the language with which it will present you remarkable stories of its inhabitants. You will discover the sights to see and the stories to hear.
Explore the most spectacular sights of Krakow:
- Old Town, inscribed on the first UNESCO List,
- charming market square, the largest medieval square in Europe,
- Jagiellonian University, founded in the fourteenth century, where, among others, Copernicus and Karol Wojtyla, later Pope John Paul II studied,
- St Mary’s Church with the altar by Veit Stoss – Europe’s largest Gothic altar decoration, a real masterpiece of fifteenth-century sculptural art,
- Wawel Royal Castle (outside),
- Wawel Cathedral – the coronation and burial place of Polish kings,
- places related to the life of Karol Wojtyla,
- history of the largest European state – the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, which experienced its golden age, when Cracow was the seat of its rulers.
- transfer from the hotel to the train station,
- train(without guide),
- pickup at the station in Cracow by a local guide,
- Old Town: University, Market Square, St Mary’s Church (entrance),
- Wawel Hill: Castle (outside) and Cathedral,
- free time in the Old Town,
- reception by a local guide and walk to the train station,
- train (without guide),
- reception at the station and transfer to the hotel.
at least 10 h:
- travel by train to Krakow: about 2 and a half hours each way,
- walk with a local guide: up to 3 hours,
- leisure time: depending on you, trains between Warsaw and Cracow run every 1 – 1.5 h.
- 1 person – 800 PLN,
- 2 poeple – 600 PLN per person,
- 3 people – 500 PLN per person,
- 4 people – 450 PLN per person,
- 5 and more – contact us.