Warsaw North Pole Spy Walk is an adventure, during which you will discover Warsaw, events that have influenced the world’s history and remarkable stories of its inhabitants, unique, yet universal.
Become a City Spy.
During the tour you will learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, ornaments, the language with which it will tell you about the dramatic events and extraordinary stories of its inhabitants.
Discover some of the most attractive sights of Warsaw and stories of its inhabitants:
- the only volunteer to Auschwitz,
- the man who stopped Lenin and Stalin in their conquest of Europe,
- boys who were ready to die to snatch a friend from the clutches of the Gestapo,
- the only soldier-bear during World War II,
- breaking the Enigma, a German coding machine,
- the greatest crime against officers during the World War II,
- the largest rising during World War II,
- the largest ghetto of World War II,
- the most beautiful streets of the pre-war Warsaw,
- the palace where the Cold War began and finished,
- the only communist skyscraper outside the former USSR,
- and many others.
- meeting at the Ratusz Arsenal Metro Station,
- getting familiar with the equipment of a City Spy and tasks to perform,
- Bank Square,
- Krasinski Square,
- Theatre Square,
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie St,
- Pilsudski Square,
- Powstancow Warszawy Square,
- Palace of Culture and Science.
- time: approx. 2.5 h,
- distance: approx. 4.5 km.
- 1-3 people – 297 PLN,
- 4-6 people – 396 PLN,
- 7-9 people – 462 PLN,
- 10 people and more – 510 PLN.
start and end of the walk at Metro stations (Ratusz-Arsenal and Swietokrzyska, respectively)