Warsaw Spies The Time of Wars is an adventure, during which you will learn about Warsaw and unusual facts related to the history of wars conducted here: the Polish-Bolshevik war, World War II, Cold War.
Become a City Spy.
During the tour you learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, decorations, the language with which it will show you the image wars and their consequences; stories, which you have never heard of and that will change your perception of the past.
See some of the most interesting places in Warsaw and explore related events, often affecting the twentieth-century world history:
- the discovery that changed the fate of the World War II,
- Hitler and Stalin pact and its consequences,
- action on Hitler’s life, in which explosives had the strength of a small atomic bomb,
- the greatest crime against soldiers in the history of World War II,
- the biggest ghetto in the history of World War II and the first uprising against the Nazi Germany,
- the largest armed uprising against the Third Reich,
- the most terrifying prison in Poland occupied by the Nazi Germany,
- the man who stopped the march of the Bolsheviks Europe,
- the only volunteer to Auschwitz,
- the man who prevented World War III.
- pickup with the spy-ship at your hotel,
- getting familiar with the equipment of a City Spy and tasks to perform,
- Krasinski Square,
- Bank Square,
- The Church of St. Augustine,
- Pawiak Prison,
- Pilsudski Square,
- De Gaulle Roundabout,
- Ujazdowskie Avenue,
- Rakowiecka St,
- dropoff at the place you choose.
Duration and cost:
3.5 h; 169 PLN per person.