Warsaw South Pole Spy Walk is an adventure, during which you will discover Warsaw, events that have influenced the world’s history and remarkable stories of its inhabitants, unique, yet universal.
Become a City Spy.
During the tour you will learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, ornaments, the language with which it will tell you about dramatic events and extraordinary stories of its inhabitants.
Discover some of the most attractive sights of Warsaw and stories of its inhabitants:
- the man who stopped Lenin and Stalin in their conquest of Europe,
- the member of the Polish underground who in the guise of a Wehrmacht General obtained secret documents of the Atlantic Wall,
- the man who prevented World War III,
- armed actions: against Hitler and the SS chief in Warsaw,
- the largest rising of World War II,
- the most beautiful streets of the pre-war Warsaw,
- the communist headquarters,
- the communist district covering the pre-war Warsaw,
- an open-air military exhibition,
- and many others.
- meeting at the Nowy Swiat-Uniwerystet Metro Station,
- getting familiar with the equipment of a City Spy and tasks to perform,
- Powtancow Warszawy Square,
- Foksal St,
- Polish Army Museum,
- De Gaulle’s Roundabout,
- Trzech Krzyży Square,
- Ujazdowski Park,
- Szucha Avenue,
- Zbawiciela Square,
- Constitution Square.
- time: approx. 2.5 h,
- distance: approx. 5 km.
- 1-3 people – 297 PLN,
- 4-6 people – 396 PLN,
- 7-9 people – 462 PLN,
- 10 people and more – 510 PLN.
start and end of the walk at Metro stations (Nowy Swiat-Uniwersytet and Politechnika, respectively)