Warsaw Spies The Heroes and the Beasts is an adventure, during which you will learn about Warsaw and extraordinary stories of its inhabitants, unique, yet universal.
Become a City Spy.
During the tour you learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, decorations; language with which it will tell you the extraordinary stories of its inhabitants.
See some of the most attractive sites in Warsaw and learn related with them stories of its inhabitants:
- the only volunteer to Auschwitz,
- the boys who were ready to die to snatch a friend from the clutches of the Gestapo,
- the man who stopped Lenin and Stalin in their conquest of Europe,
- the member of the Polish underground, who in the guise of a Wehrmacht General obtained secret documents of the Atlantic Wall,
- the woman who saved the life of some of the most famous members of the resistance movement in France,
- the man who prevented World War III.
- pickup with the spy-ship at your hotel
- getting familiar with the equipment of a City Spy and tasks to perform
- Krasinski Square,
- Bank Square,
- Wojska Polskiego Avenue,
- Pilsudski Square,
- Trzech Krzyzy Square,
- Rozbrat St,
- Rakowiecka St,
- dropoff at the place you choose.
Duration and cost:
3.5 h; 169 PLN per person.