Lodz – Polish capital of the Industrial Revolution is an adventure, during which you will discover the most interesting places Lodz. Lodz is unique on a European scale – it maintains the urban structure from the turn of 20th century. Visiting Lodz is like travelling back in time to the land of contrasts and diversity – large brick factories, surrounded by residential buildings for workers adjoin sumptuous mansions of the rich.
Spy on Lodz with us.
During the tour you will learn to read the language of the city immortalized in its layout, architecture, commemorations, ornaments, the language with which it will present you remarkable stories of its inhabitants. You will discover the sights to see and the stories to hear.
Explore the most spectacular sights of Lodz:
- Piotrkowska Street, the longest pedestrian shopping street in Europe,
- Ksiezy Mlyn (Priest’s Mill), 19th century residential and industrial district, one of the most interesting industrial monuments in the world,
- Manufaktura, a former factory complex of Izrael Poznanski, adapted to the largest shopping centre in Poland,
- Izrael Poznanski’s Palace, from the turn of the 20th century, because of its size and number of references to the French neo-Renaissance called the “the Louvre of Lodz”,
- Poland’s largest Jewish cemetery,
- Israel Poznanski’s mausoleum, the largest Jewish tomb in the world, decorated with a mosaic of two million different coloured pieces of glass,
- State Higher School of Film, Television and Theatre, whose graduates include: Roman Polanski, Krzysztof Kieslowski, Krzysztof Zanussi and Andrzej Wajda,
- “HollyLodz” Walk of Fame, , among others, directors: Krzysztof Kieslowski, Krzyscommemoratingztof Zanussi, Andrzej Wajda, Agnieszka Holland.
- pickup from your hotel,
- drive to Lodz,
- Jewish cemetery,
- Ksiezy Mlyn,
- State Higher School of Film, Television and Theatre,
- Poznanski’s Palace,
- Piotrkowska St,
- free time,
- return to the hotel.
- transfer to Lodz: approx. 1.5 hours one way,
- sightseeing: up to 4h,
- leisure time: depending on you, up to 3h.
- 1 person – PLN 1000,
- 2 people – 550 PLN per person,
- 3 people – 400 PLN per person,
- 4 people – 350 PLN per person,
- 5 and more – contact us.